hcg levels and ultrasound at 7 weeks
27 year old female with a past history of 1 miscarriage at 6 weeks (blighted ovum).  I am currently pregnant again at 7 weeks.  Because I had a miscarriage last time, my midwife has been monitoring my hcg levels twice a week.  Below are the results in the order they were taken each week:

5 weeks:  hcg 2921  
          hcg 2911   progesterone  7.4
6 weeks:  hcg 3282   progesterone  13
          hcg 4036

Since my levels were not doubling nor rising very much, they were concerned with a miscarriage or ectopic.  Therefore, I received an ultrasound at 6 weeks 1 day, which showed a good intrauterine sac with fetus that measured 6w1d with a heartbeat at 124 bpm. Location of everything in the uterus was said to be a in a good place / position in my uterus.  Needless to say, my midwife was surprised.

The midwives are still wanting to monitor my hcg levels each week and they are beginning to make me nervous and telling me that my levels are not increase how they would like them to, however, the levels are still rising.  Also, they did place me on progesterone suppositories twice a day during week 5 just in case.  I'm having no bleeding or cramping at all.

My overall questions are:  
1) Do my hcg numbers mean that much now that a viable pregnancy with a good heartbeat was found?
2) Doesn't your chance for miscarriage decrease once the heartbeat is found and am I at an increased risk of miscarriage since my hcg levels are doubling every 2-3 days?
Hello again,

I just found out that my levels triple,I believe I am 5 weeks pregnant and my first test was friday at 39 and now my level went up to 108, I am very excited and hopeful. I am approaching the time where I believe my last two miscarriages occured I am trying to not stress abd just relax and go with the flow. I believe in positive thinking and prayer for myself. I wish everyone a healthy pregnancy, and a healthy baby including myself. This is an awesome outlet to have available thanks.
Hi, I am about 8 or 9 weeks pregnant.  About a week and a half ago on a Wednesday, I started spotting.  I assumed that it was from having sex, which I know can cause some spotting at times, so we stopped and it seemed to get better until Friday, then it got a little heavier with a slightly browning blood discharge.  I went to the doctor on Tuesday and she said that it looked like old blood and everything looked fine but scheduled and ultrasound for the next day.  After that initial visit though, I started to bleed more and the blood changed to a bright red the next day I had the ultrasound and saw the baby and heartbeat and everything looked fine, although I was still bleeding at the time and even stained the sheets during the ultrasound. Since then have been bleeding heavier (but only about 1 pad a day heavy) and on Sunday I started passing some blood clots about the size of my pinky finger.  I went back to the doctor this Monday and they examined me again and did blood work to determine if I am having a miscarriage which is what they seem to be thinking. My doctor called today and said that my hcg level is at 52000, and that it was a very good number, I have to go tommorrow and take my second blood test to compare the two, she said that it looks promising, since my level was still high, but doesn't really know why I could be bleeding for so long and if it doesn't stop withing a week or two I will have another u/s to check for hemoraging. The bleeding still scares me alot, this is my fourth pregnancy, and I never bleed at all for any of the others.  Has any one else bleed this long and still had a healthy pregnancy?
First time here. But I'm going through the same thingd. I searched on the web for something or some one to help me copy and understand. I found out I was preg on 5-5-07 went to urgent care 5-6-07 just didn't fill right my. They took urine test came back positive but didn't see any thing on u/s. No fetal sack. Told to follow up in ob. Went on 5-11-07 levels were 150 no sack could be seen on u/s. Went back on 5/14, 5/18 and then 5/22 my levels had just reached 3500-4000 (I was crying so i don't recall exact level. Still no sack to be seen. The doctors thought that my levels would have started to drop by now. I go back on 5/25. This has been a nightmare for me and my husband. Toghter for 18 years with this being the 3rd preg and only 1 child 6 yrs who i had no earlier preg problems with. He was born at 26 weeks(can't tell that now). We really want this to be a viable preg. our families keep telling us the baby is hiding and will come out when it's ready. They don't understand how hard this is on us. When do you call it quits. I go to dr 2x a week and give blood and u/s my levels keep going up but no sack thelining of the uteras is growing like it is ready to support a preg. I have had 7 pregs with this one and only one birth I don't know if I can keep on going like this for much longer. I'm glad I found this site so that I don't feel alone any more and all of you will be in my prayers. May your hopes and dreams come to life.
hi...you can read my posts in the pregnancy forums.  i was in the same situation.  multiple miscarriages. they told me i had blighted ovum cuase i was supposed to be further according to lmp.  started bleeding red and brown, very bad cramping...then it all stopped.  my hcg levels hit 59000 5 days after ultrasound.  went in 2 weeks after first u/s and there was a baby with a strong heartbeat.  try not to stress out.  my docs had told me i did miscarry but were confused with high hcg levels....well i proved them wrong.  and i think the baby will be seen when it's good and ready:)  i've heart that women with a tilted uterus may also have more problems sighting an early pregnancy, mine is tilted but i'm not sure how true that is.  keep your head up... keep me posted, maybe you'll be like me and just not be as far as you thought.... don't rely on lmp or ovulation date...i got prego around the day my period was due!!!
i am new to this site. i was searching for some insight on my problem. i am 7 wks pregnant tomarrow. this is my second pregnancy..i had a miscarriage the first time. i miscarried at 12 wks that happened about a year ago. i recently found out that i am pregnant again and i am very scared. i keep having this light brown slimey discharge. it isnt there all day but sometimes when i go to the restroom it is there. i went about 5 days and didnt see it at all but then today it was there. tomarrow i go to the dr for my first appt. i already called them and asked them about it and i am goin to have an U/S tomarrow. has anyone else had this slimey light brwon discharge?
hi...you may have read some of my previous posts in this and other forums.  i too had the slimy brown discharge.  it was sometimes just when i wiped and sometimes it came as heavy as a period.  it was light tan one day then dark brown, then red brown...it was crazy.  everything i read told me that brown discharge was a sign of miscarriage and even my docs were convinced that's what was happening to me.  well i proved them wrong when i got my ultrasound and a baby with a good heartbeat were seen clear as day. i'm now in about my 10th week.  i spotted those colors and bled between 5-7 weeks then it all just went away.  i took it very easy for about 5 days and didn't have sex for about 2 weeks.  now i have no problems.  they said it was a blighted ovum....and that brown discharge meant miscarriage.  well try to keep optimistic.  maybe you will be as lucky as me...i sure hope you are... keep me posted.  take care:)
Thank you for your kind words but I was not as luck as you were. They found the baby in my left tube on 5/25/07. There is no hope for this one. So now I have 6 babies in heaven and 1 with me. I do not know if I will try again or not yet. I wish you the best in your pregnancy. Thank you again.
I just got off of the phone with the dr.'s office and I really dont know whether what they told me was positive or not.  The nurse said that my hcg level was  "a little over 8000" and I'm measuring 6 weeks and 1 day pregnant.  I've read so many things on the levels and I know that they vary so is that a good level or not?
I too have had an early ultrasound and been told no heartbeat and check your levels and eas at 63,418. and should be 9 - 10 weeks lmp and was told I am 6 weeks 1 day, so I go in one week for an ultrasound again to see if there is a heartbeat and check my levels every other day. Any questions ask.
I'm new to this site but hoping someone out there could possibly help? By my dates I should be nearl 7wks but bled 2weeks ago and was sent for ultrasound and they found nothing but an internal scan showed something of 2mm inside- obviously too small to tell what though! I've had my bloods checked and my hcg levels are rising gradually, 1st=118 2nd=138 3rd=143 miscarriage ruled out but dr's are saying could be ectopic/ failing pregnancy, So many sites/ and people i've spoken to are saying that even tho levels are low there is still a chance of the pregnancy progressing and having a healthy baby- is there anyone else out there having same probs? If so would love to hear from you!!
I have been searching all morning and reading everything I can find when I found this site.  I've read all of the comments and finally, I dont feel so alone!  I'm 6 weeks and 1 day pregnant, or that is what the u/s states.  I have had 2 u/s the last two weeks.  The last one was yesterday ( when I was 6 weeks along).  Immediately, I was put in panic mode because they were looking and asked if I had spotted or bled and I havent.  The tech said she could still see a sac but no baby and no heartbeat.  They drew blood to check the levels and they will do it again in a week for a comparison.  My dr. told me not to worry and to just wait and see, but this is torture.  From reading the comments I see that there are alot of women who are in exactly the same boat that I am in, so why do the medical professionals make us worry if this is not a rare occurence?  Isnt it possible that next week they will see a baby and a heartbeat?
if my wife is 4 weeks pregnant and has short light red bleeding that is heavy and nothing else. then test positive on a test. but the bleeding is around the same time as her period, but irregular. what could this mean
Same thing just after tubal ligation?
HI every one, i hope some one can shed some light on this matter for me.

I had a MC last September and have been trying since. My LMP was 14th May 07, after this i had prolonged brown discharge, this then stopped for several days, then started again with a small amount of blood, i then took HPT and to my surprise it was positive (thought this was strage as i really only just had a period 10/11 days prior).

I had HCG levels take on tuesday and they were 168.00,then repeated on friday they were then 312.40. I also had an vaginal u/s on the same day and there was no sign of pregnancy.

The doctoe doing the ultra sound said that my hormones could be playing tricks on me, i feel that this could not be the case after rising HCG levels and 5 HPT.

I am still loosing brown discharge and a very small amount of blood when i wipe.

has any body had similar experiences?? would love to have some feed back as really confused and want nothing more then to have a healthy pregnancy and baby.
I found out on May 25 that i was pregnant, we have been trying for almost two years taking the clomid and doing the ovulation testing.  In Jan we found out we were pregnant and in feb we lost our baby.  My levels were very low in the last pregnancy.  This pregnancy started out with a low HCG level of 170 on tuesday(4 weeks 6 days), on thursday it has risen to 505(5 weeks 1 day).  My doctor stated to me that he likes to see a 60% increase in levels in a 48 hour time period.  My levels have risen almost 300%, my doctor also could see where two eggs were released during my last ovulation.  Could that mean twins?  Has anyone else had this happen to them and what was the result.  If you have please email me blew_eyes_77***@****.  Thanks Kristina
Well, I think I'm the first wanna-be-dad here. My wife and I have been trying to have a child for over 1 year. She has a daughter from a previous relationship, and we decided it was time to have another one.
Last Friday she did the pharmacy test and it was positive (first day of last period was May 1st),and blood exam detected hcg at 120. I cannot describe the feeling. I was on heaven. On Sunday she detected low amounts of brown discharge, and some cramps. Went to ER and the doctor said it might be a miscarriage, since the levels of hcg were too low (around 170). She did a blood exam today again, and  the anxiety is horrible. The results will come only tomorrow!
I came here just to say I'm praying for all of you, since this feeling of not knowing if you're pregnant or not is absurd. I have never felt something like this, AND I'M ONLY THE DAD! I can't imagine how my wife is feeling inside.
So, best luck to all of you!
I am glad there is forums like this for me but it puts me on a up and down rollercoaster as to have hope or not... as I found out I was pregnant and am now SOPPOSE to be 5 weeks preg from my lmp .. well I was spotting on and off all the 4 week then last weekend I had light blood with a clot passing the size of a dime?  .. hmm I got real scared but then the blood stopped and then started up again 2 day later.. I got a blood test today and my hcg level was high she said I believe 200 but my progesterone was normal?  the doctor said he would like to see it higher... should I have hope or what?  I really want this baby more than anything right now and I never had problems with my first and second.. this is the most nerve wrecking thing I have ever experienced?
So happy to find this site!! Googling like mad for answers. Here is my scenario.  HPT on May 18th a hard positive, Dr HCG levels on May 25th 109,000. HCG levels taken on May 30th show a decrease to 89,000.  Of course having had 2 previous misscaraiges this sent me into a near panic.  Not again. Did alot of hoping and praying over the weekend, to be able to make it to ultrasound on Monday June 4th. Well low and hehold there is a 10 week little bean moving and wiggling with a wonderful heartbeat of 165. I am waiting for the Dr to call me back once he reviews the "official" results.  But he was shocked as all heck when i told him what i saw on the scan.  Dare i hope this will turn out ok? Could things still be doom and gloom because of the drop in HCG? Has anyone had this? All this time i was thinking i couldnt be more then 7 weeks along and they say i am 10.  Rollercoaster ride seems a bit of an understatement. I want to be so happy and excited but am afraid to do that. Please help!
Hi.I found out i was pregnant after taking infertility drugs. On the 4th week i had a little bit of bleeding and after that some small brown spots. Went to the doctor who did a ultraso.He saw a little sac and check my HCg levels. Next day called me and said the levels were dropping. I started crying all day. After that he did a sonog.for about 2 weeks. The sac was the same size. He saw a second sac just a couple of seconds and said to check next time cause it was to far. Next time we didn't see it no more. The HCG levels were dropping and raising but still were low.But the doctors concern was the sac that was not growing.I dont know what to think. Can this happen next time?
My wife and I did IVF and had a postive test. On Monday our hcg level was 1223 and today (Wednesday) the levels were 1940. They did not double in a 48 hour span. Is this reason for concern we are going back on Friday
frrea
I am 6 weeks pregnant today at week 5 - 1st June hcg levels were 9000 the next test on the 04th June the levels were 24000 on the 06th June they were 32600 so they have not doubled, is this a problem.
I had a vaginal ultrasound done at 5.5wks but only saw 3 sacs nothing else?
I am 27 years old and I do not know what to do I am really scared.  I have to healthy babies now 7 and 3.  I had a normal period on April 6.  I was supposed to get my period on May 6, but I did not until May 21.  It was not a normal period it was very light. Like many others on here it has gone from red to light brown to pink to dark brown slimey.  It is not heavy and sometimes it stops and sometimes it is only there when I wipe.  Sometimes it is on my pad and not when I wipe. I have PCOS ( polycystic ovarian syndrome)  Whatever that is worth.  I took a pregnancy test then another then another till I got to my 6th one that came out positive and they were very dark readings. I went to the doctor today and they said they could not see anything because it could be too early.  I have a very cold doctor who tells me it could be a miscarriage it could be an ectopic so don't doing anything or your can rupture it and have internal bleeding.  So now i am scared to death.  He basically said my baby will die or I will die.  They took some blood to do an HCG they said they would call me back today. But I guess they forgot because they never called me back.  Then I have to go again on friday so they can compare the two.  I am just really scared I do not know what to do or think.. Do I think that hey this could all turn out fine or should I expect the worse.  I has take me a while to get pregnant with my two babies that i have now.  They said that it could me a miscarriage or ectopic.  Is there a chance that I am going to die.  What are signs that I have to look for.  I really need help or some support.  Please pray for me.
Dear Carolina mommy,
                                    First i have to say that i may rethink who your Dr is. Compassion is of utmost importance i believe. There are ways of giving what can be bad news without it comming out as it did.  I wouldn't be so sure that all is doom and gloom, and i know just how you are feeling having and still being there myself. Take a deep breath and relax as much as you can. Easier said then done to be certain!! I have never had an ectopic but i do know one of the major signs to watch for are abdominal pain, or pelvic pain. Perhaps it was too early to detect anything, so don't give up yet. I too have PCOS and have always had issue determining just when conception occured.  Have had spotting and a "different" kind of period while in the first trimester, and also gone on to be fine, not every time, but 2 times all was well. Keeping all fingers crossed and prayers sent your way. Hopefully Friday you will get a better answer and clearer picture.

Hopeful1 ( just noticed i typed my nic wrong when i registered..ooops)
I'm only a possible dad, and I can understand you when you say your Dr treated you in cold blood. My wife and I are also having a hard time dealing with doctors: some give the worst scenario (ER doctors...), some don't give ANY scenario (GO, after 4 blood exams). To make things worst, our family is 10000 miles away from us, and I can't skip work to spend more time with my wife.
She is on her 5th week, 3 pharmacy test came positive, but hcg levels are not doubling, although progesterone levels are good.
My wife had some brown spots on Sunday, and yesterday she got some brown flux.
We kind of lost our hope, and right know I just hope my wife will turn out to be ok (physically, because psychologically we are both devastated).
I wish all the luck and send good thought for you all.
i was told that my pregnancy test only showed a weak positive but my blood kept doubling for about a week i was bleeding all this time and at the end was told my hormone levels were droping i was devestated my doc said it was a molar pregnancy
I was supposed to get a phone call last night which was Thursday they said they would call me before they closed.  Needless to say no phone call.  I called them this morning to see the results of my blood work for the HCG.  I called left a message at 8:30  called back again at 2:30 still not call.  By now my husband was quite upset and he called.  I think it worked cause they called me back immediately.  My levels are 332 I have to go today to get blood work again and hopefully they will double.  I am just on a roller coaster ride I think more emotionally then anything else.  I am still spotting they keep saying that is could be implantation bleeding.  I wish they would figure it out so I am nut guessing.  I am paying they a small fortune to guess also.  Like my husband always says they do not know what they are doing they are practicing medicine. They still did not perfect it.  Well I will let you know more tomorrow.  Please pray for me and I will be praying for everyone of you.  Try to keep hope up crazier things have happened.
Ok well I am back again today.  I had my other blood work done and the firsts test was a 332 and now it is a 498.  I know they are not doubling like they should but one doctor said as long as the numbers are going up and not down that is a good sign they I have another nurse tell me that  it looks like an unhealthy pregnancy.  I wish everyone would get on the same page and be able to give me an answer.  Please help someone.
Thank yall for your posts as they have helped me to keep the faith and think positively. I found out last Sat. (6/03) that I am pregnant (took 4 home preg tests). This is my first pregnancy so I don't know quite what to expect. I called my ob/gyn on Mon. morning because I kept having that "going to start" feeling but not painful, and I was lightly spotting pinkish and sometimes brown with no clots or tissue in it. The doctors office got me in right away and took my blood to check my hcg and also did a vag. ultrasound and didn't see anything. The ultrasound showed I was 5w 1d from lmp. The results of my hcg were 12,000! My OB asked if I would come back on Wed. (6/06) for another lab draw and ultrasound. Went in last Wed. & when the tech did the ultrasound she saw a gestational sac and a yolk sac (which wasn't there on Mon.) but couldnt figure out why my hcg was so high. I know for a fact I am not further along than 6 weeks. The results of my Wed. hcg level was 20,000 and the doctor thinks that this might be a non-viable pregnancy. I have another ultrasound scheduled for next Wed (6/13) and I should be around 6w 3d then. Yesterday I had bright red spotting that lasted around 5 minutes with no clots or cramping. I called my doctor and they said to stay off my feet as much as possible until my appointment. No more spotting since then. Not sure what to think. Is it possible for this to be a non viable preg when they spotted a gest sac and yolk sac last week and my hcg is climbing? They seem to be soooo worried about the hcg being so high and them not hearing a heartbeat. They don't think I'm having twins. Has anyone been through anything similar? Sorry for the long blog.
Is anyone out there that is familiar with or maybe experienced the same situation as me? (see above post)
Ok I had another blood test today and it is 936 it is not doubling every 48 it is more like 72.  But they said that it is very reassuring that it is going up I am feeling a whole lot happier now.  I have to go back for one last test on Wednesday.  What does my HCG level have to be to see anything on a US I will still continue to pary for ya'll.
I need help if anyone can provide some. I am pregnant once again, my first was a stillborn at 36 weeks. I have had one miscarriage since then. So third times a charm I guess. When I first got my blood tests done, my HCG levels were at 2100, 10 days later they rose to 18,000. I am supposed to be in my 7th week and they still have not found a heartbeat. They tested my levels again and I am now up to 28,000. The doctors have told me that there is a 90% chance that this pregnancy will fail as well due to the heartbeat. I have done nothing but worry since I got pregnant and now I have to wait another week for another ultrasound to see if they see something. Has this happened to anyone else?
It is truely amazing to me the amount of women (and men) having such similar situations! I can understand the perspective of the MDs helping each of us. Each situation is so individualized that it is not definative for anyone.The MDs try to prepare us for the worst, but the shred of light is what, in turn, drives the ones it occurs to INSANE!!! I am too in the same quandrey. After being told 12 years ago, after my last laparoscopy for endometrosis, plan on never having children. Finally, at 40 years old, I am "maybe" 5-7 weeks pregnant, to EVERYONES amazement.(I did have a MC when I as 32ish) We attended my first pre-natal visit, thinking we were 8ish weeks, the US gave a different time frame.  We visualized, was "normal" 5 week gastational embryo. Fetal pole,yolk sac, etc..But, this concerned my OB/GYN ( who is a friend of mine and my S.O) She asked if we could really be off that far from our estimation? She suggested to do the blood test for hGc levels. The first level came back at 17200, on june 7, then on june 9th the levels rose to 19800, but obviously not doubled. I was upset, but figured better to find out now, instead of 7 months later. My background is molecular biology(genetics) prenatal diagnosis and RNFA in surgery, so trying to maintain medically practical.hahahah The OB in the office said to prepare for a MC and if it was during eve or night to go to the ER. The next day, I was in surgery with my OB and she said DO NOT do anything drastic...again giving that hope that just kills!!! I have another US june 22. No cramping, bleeding nothing. I never had morning sickness, still fatigued, headaches, I am showing and continuing to gain weight, yippy on that one. So we sit in limbo like so many others on this page! My heart goes out to everyone that has unanswered questions and the uncertainty of it all. The Master Physician has plans for all of us born or not.
Hi! I am 6weeks and 4days pregnant. I had my 1st ultrasound yesterday and we could see the sac, but nothing else. The doctor sent me for my HG levels and they came back at 3000. He said that he was fine with this number but wants me to go back tomorrow to see if there is an increase. This is my second pregnancy. My daughter is 2yrs old now. I don't know what to do with my self. I am so nervouse that something is wrong with this pregnancy, but I feel pregnant. I am feeling sick throughout the day and my breast hurt. What could be going on? The doctor says not to be concerned, but how can I not be. Am I suppose to be excited or am I suppose to be crying. My prayers are with everyone. Please pray for me too.
Hello everyone.  If you are like me you are finding a bunch of sad stories and not so many with a happy ending.  My assumption is that people with happy endings abandon the sites that they clung to during hard times and never came back to tell their stories.  I am urging everyone with positive results to come back and post their stories to help everyone who is currently experiencing the anxiety we were once in.  
I found out I was pregnant on 1/1/07.  By 1/3/07 i was spotting, mostly brown but it did have some red in it.  This continued through the entire month of January.  I went on 1/3 for my first blood test which said my pregnancy was viable, however the second blood test showed that my hcg only went up 20%.  My doctor told me that there was a small chance everything would be fine but to expect a miscarriage.  She said to go get an u/s no earlier than 7 weeks otherwise nothing would show up anyway.  I went at what i thought was 7 weeks 1 day and saw the heartbeat.  I called the doctor who said that despite the bleeding the heartbeat voided all blood test results and I now had a normal pregnancy.  I am now 29 weeks pregnant with a normal healthy baby boy.
I know it seems like everyday goes by so slow but once you feel the baby move the days will go by so fast.  
Good Luck to all expecting moms and dads!
I have been searching, googling, etc., like a crazy person to try and make some sense of my situation.  Thank you so much for all of your stories, although I know when it comes down to it, each of our bodies and experiences are different and  what ever is supposed to happen will, but it is still comforting to hear other's experiences.

Here is my story:  I found out I was pregnant 6/1 after missing my period (due May28th) and frantically taking 3 HPT's.  I was totally shocked when they all came back positive, as this is my first Preg., and we weren't trying.  I went in to my doctor 6/5 to confirm the HPT's and  receievd confirmation with levels about 1500.  According to the chart, I was 6 weeks, but I think I was only around 5.  On 6/14 I had some very faint, light brown spotting, mostly after wiping, but a tiny little bit was on my underwear as well, no cramping, but I called the doctor immediately.  I went in for an HCG test.  I recieved a call from my doc's office later that afternoon saying my HCG levels were only at 3,563, not where my doc. would like them to be.  They scheduled an u/s for the next day (6/15).  She wasn't able to see a defined sac and sadly told us that this was "not a good pregnancy' and didn't want to give us false hope.  I was devastated and cried the entire day.  Although she didn't see anything in my tubes or elsewhere on the U/S, she wanted to me to have my levels taken again on Monday (this am), to see which direction the pregnancy was going, The spotting completely stopped on 6/16  i went this am for my HCG levels.  i just found put they are at 3,685, only up a tiny bit.  Can anybody shed light on this? I keep reading about ectopic preg. and that slowly rising HCg is consistent with an EP.  I am so scared, I really wanted this baby and feel there is just no hope and I am trying to prepare myself for the worst. I love my doctor, but she seems so dismal, that there is no hope for a normal pregnancy, how long will it take to find this out, has anyone had the same thing happen? Any words of wisdom are greatly appreciated!
This is my story: Diagnosed w/ PCOD over a year ago. Been TTC for over 2 years now. Tried Clomid didn't work..went off clomid and found out I was pregnant then had my period the very next day Dr said it was a "chemical pregnancy" but said it was a good sign that I could get pregnant..then 6mo later got pregnant again...first HCG was 193 progest. 20 on monday on wednesday HCG was 367 prog 24..so it didn't double. Anyway at 8 weeks they did an U/S and it showed no Heartbeat..was devastated and had to do at D&C. --they sent the baby for testing and it was found to have trisomy 15 which my Dr said is very rare occurance. I just found out I am pregnant again LMP 5/19 and today went for HCG/Progesterone it was 200 and progest 17.7. I have to have it checked again in one week I am scared to death to go through what I had to before. Has anyone started out w/ lower HCG levels and had a successful pregnancy?
hi everybody i am very worried about my pregnency.cuz yesterday i did my ab ultrasound and they didnt find anything in my uterus.but its unbeleivable because i did my hcg and all the tests showed that i m preg .but u/s makes me feel worried and nervous .could this b happen.they said my uterus is also enlarged but they found nothing why is this?they said to repeat the scan after 14 days but i am vorried about this.pls if anybody face this type of problem pls pls tel me honestly
bye thanks
My first u/s at 3-4 weeks only showed thickening of my lining they said that until your HCG levels get to 1000 it won't show much of anything. Are you earlier in your pregnancy than they say? I know they always would tell me I was farther along than I was.
i am 5 weeks and my hcg is only 687 it was 789 on monday but on wendesday it was only 687 i am so worried oh God i don't want to lose this baby i love him/her so much already. please pray for me. did this happen to anyone
I just want to post a happy scenario for all you mothers to be. I went in today and we finally found the heartbeat!!! I am a long way from being in the clear, but I want to give the rest of you with similar situations a little hope. Good luck to everyone!
woo hoo congratulation!!!  that heartbeat just got you a lot closer than you think!!  Im really excited for you!
Hi found out i was pregnant last week gone from being on a high to a wreck i went in to hos sunday with bleedin and left sided pains they did my hormone levels they was 667 ..Did a scan and nothing in the womb just it thickening !!
Was told come back tues for more bloods did that they rose to 726 not very helpful was being told this was lookin as a failing pregnancy ..........Was rushed in to hos tues nite severe left sided pain they took me 4 a scan weds still nothing my last monthly was 13th of may makin me 5 weeks and 4 days pregnant i think ....... i was told that the bloods would be repeated today and a chance of a injection to abort the baby as they call it a pregnacy of unknown destination ....Well to my surprise my levels have rose to 1300 wat the chance of this being a ongoing pregnancy reading thru most comments u all could see a sac i cant even see that ... I have to go monday I am out of my mind with worry numbness dont no how to feel dont no wat to think please can some one who been in same situation contact me and let me no there out come even if it was the worse i need to no something !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi I am 25 yrs old and I had a medical miscarriage last month (May 15,2007). I had one brown spot on June 17 ,2007 and on June 18,2007 I had a bright red period that wasn't light but wasn't heavy either but it didn't smell like my usual period. On June 19th the bleeding had stopped... I had unprotected sex on June 3,2007 but I know I'm not pregnant. I do have frequent headaches,spitting,swollen feet,dizziness,back pain,nausea, and this is embarassing but I do have lots of gas. I heard these symptoms could also just be your cycle. I just wanted to know if this is my cylce trying to come back or what is going on I never had a regular period so I don't know what to expect and will it come back next month normal like 5-6 days instead 1-2 days like this month.(Note: please do not reply with judgemental opinions about my irresponsible decisions only apply if you may have been through a similiar situation or if your familiar about my situation, thanks in advance.....-----mercedes
A related discussion, scared to mc again was started.
A related discussion, HCG levels slowly rising was started.
A related discussion, high HCG levels was started.
A related discussion, Almost 5wks...at 4 weeks HCG at 367 was started.
A related discussion, am i miscarrying was started.