Pregnancy Community

healthy foods

I need some examples of healthy foods please ! So when I go grocery shopping I can pick some up.. I don't eat very bad but I HATE veggies so I need to know some healthy snacks.. I eat bagels and grilled cheese with tomato soup and spaquetti and chili etc... but I really need examples of good dinners to stay healthy I also eat a alot of junk like ice cream :(
Instant oatmeal with a teaspoon of sugar and cinnamon and a banana cut up in it!

Best thing you can eat for breakfast!
I like getting The breakfast essentials drinks. They have strawberry, vanilla, chocolate malt, dark chocolate and regular milk chocolate flavors It's Just basically chocolate milk powder mix But has alot of The vitamins, calcium etc in It So They are pretty good... Also fruit, and I like making scrambled eggs with shredded cheese melted in It and If u like At least tomatoes and green onions dice them and throw them in there. It's So good. Yogurts are healthy, I get granola bars and fiber one fruit snacks Also. Healthy cereals are good to have I like the chocolate strawberry special k... You can make grilled chicken tacos For lunches and dinners, Or home made quessadillas.  I love making potatoes like cut them up and put Some butter and garlic and Italian seasonings on them and bake them. They go good with baked chicken Or grilled chicken...  shrimp Alfredo Is good and pretty simple to make. I like making Mac n cheese and putting a can of tuna in It and It's really good Also.
@Tali2010 .. Thank you ! That all sounds really good ! Mhm thinking about some chicken quesdillas for dinner (:
Avacados are nice because whatever you put on them is basically what they will taste like. I like putting pico de gallo and sour cream on them lol last night I put chicken, chopped tomatoes and breadcrumbs in one and baked it for like five minutes. It was soo good! Avacados are really good for you and have a bunch of nutrients in them!
My best friend is a nutritionist and has been planning my meals with me. The best advice she's given so far is the trade out of creamy based products with Greek yogurt (it's a super food!) I even made Greek yogurt mac and cheese and Greek yogurt chicken salad.
Your welcome! And yesss I been craving chicken tacos All day!  Lolz..  and I forgot to mention avocados...  They are really good during pregnancy Also.
Hide veggies in food when I make spaghetti I put gated zucchini carrot and celery in my sauce
You all are making me so hungry ! Yum
Kale is a superfood, has a lot of protein and vitamin c. What i do is freeze kale, spinach, strawberries, blueberries and bananas and make smoothies with almond milk wenever im home craving ice cream. I love ice cream too. Just wen you go grocery shopping dont buy junk food. Grocery shopping with my two yr old is the best, she never lets me buy junk food, lol. Also, go in with a list !