heart rate

Hey, this maybe weird but does anyone know about what their heart rate normally is? I work where we sell fitness equipment with pulse monitors.Every time I show it  my pulse is always well into the 130's or higher. Should I be worried?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Its supposed to be between 60 and 100 bpm. Anything above that is tachycardia and anything below that is bradycardia. Which is fast heart or slow heart. I would definitely bring that up to your doctor.
Helpful - 0
I've always had a 120/80, my Dr. says that's perfect. Check with your Dr. next visit on what yours should be.
Helpful - 0
Annie what you are talking about I think is your blood pressure. Which is different than heart rate.
Helpful - 0
My OB told me that most pregnant women stay around 90/100 for their heart.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community