Pregnancy Community

heartburn.

I need some advice, my heartburn is so bad it hurts my body all over. And nothing really helps it. I get it almost everyday to. What can I do for it. I've tried drinking milk, no help, tums stopped helping. So what can I do?
My first pregnancy i would feel it in my ears it was horrible. People are like in your ears, wth? And nothing would help. I started getting it now and know its going to get worse, but just know, it is instant relief once the baby is born it will be gone
Tums 1000 & my obgyn prescribed zantac
I had stomach problems and heartburn problems all my life. And pregnancy of course made it worse. I end up clutching my chest and waiting it out, but taking two tums usually takes the edge off of it for me. I usually feel mine all over my chest and down towards my stomach. Couldn't imagine feeling it all over :( Hope you feel better soon!
I have acid reflux for 6 years. Dr said zantac 75 was alright to take if nothing else works. One pill AMD 30 min later no heartburn
Yea. Its usually in my chest, stomach, lower and upper back. Its horrible. I've taken tums so much that they've quit working. And I was like you, even had it bad before I got pregnant. And it gets so bad that I can't even sit down comfortably.