Pregnancy Community

heartburn omg

I never had heart burn before... omg this hurts so bad. The pills don't work, antacids don't work... what else can I do? I'm in so much pain. :(
Try grapefruit... helps me
Take a tums. Or if you like homemade remedies take a half teaspoon of baking soda mix with 6oz of water. Drink it fast and hold your nose. Helps for gas and also heartburns try not to throw it up even though I say its notthat bad other women get nausea
Use water as a chaser lol it has a nasty after taste
Unfortunately tums isn't doing a thing. I might try the baking soda.. I'm getting pretty desperate here. Bleghhhhh
Yes i use milk. It works for me
Ugh why won't anything work.. so not fair. And of course it's a holiday  night and everything is closed. Bad timing prego symptoms!