Pregnancy Community

heartburn

i feel like my chest is being burned through with a smoldering hot branding iron i have tried tums and they no longer work at all they used to but now nothing it has gotten to bad btw im 27+3 PLEASE HELP??????????
I commented on a similar post earlier. You can always check with your doctor but my OB (who is the medical director of high risk pregnancies) told me it was ok to take regular strength PepcidAC. I started having terrible heartburn very early in pregnancy and tums did nothing. I take Pepcid twice a day and it's been a lifesaver! I actually buy the generic Wal-mart version (called Equate) and it's cheaper and works just as good. Good luck!
Oh, I'll be 24weeks tomorrow :)
That was me!!! I grew immune to tums so I got a script for zantac 150 its awesome!!!
thank you ladies sooo much my feonce is pickin up some pepcidac