Pregnancy Community

heartburn!!!

It's now nearly 1o'clock in the morning an I have got really bad heartburn.. I ain't got no gaviscon in the house an I ain't got milk in the house.I've drank loads of water..I've got three pillows so my head is up high but stil nothing :-(  :-( help what else can I do??
Try yogart or something like it
do you have tums ?
I have got tums. Wasn't sure if I could take em.was guna go chemist in morning n see what they suggest..it's doing ny head in now just  wanna sleep lol
yeah you can take them just not to many in one day lol I have to take them because I have heartburn like crazy.. ill be using the bathroom peeing sorry tmi and it will hit im like seriously so I get up and get the tums lol I usually try putting a heating pad on my chest to after I take the tums that helps to
Right I'm off downstairs now lol I notice I only get it more on the night time as soon as I get into bed it gets worse. How far are you gone in ya pregnancy ?
omg I get it at night time to plus I get acid reflux at night so im in for it with heartburn and acid reflux lol im 31wks 3dys