Pregnancy Community

heartburn

What does it feel like? Is it like actual pains on your chest? I have this burning sensation a lot in my throat I use to have it before I got pregnant & now I get it a lot more but im assuming that's not it right? 22wks&1day btw
It feels like my esophagus is on fire.  It makes me burp horribly and sometimes, I get the acidic burps that taste like vomit.  It's terrible.  :(
So is it around your stomach? Like I still don't get it what does it feel like, sharp pains, burning pains? ...
I started experience heartburns for the 1st time. It's a very uncomfortable feeling in your throat. To me it feels like I'm having allergic reaction or something n my throat. It's just a weird annoying feeling
Have you ever taken a pill and it feels like the pill gets stuck and kinda burns... it feels like that ...10Xs
It feels like your chest is on fire. Well at least when I have heartburn which is like everyday. And sometimes i get it so bad it makes me puke.
I've only had it like two days in my whole life.. Both during pregnancy. For me it felt acidic and kind of a burning sensation in my throat. If it's in your chest it should be like up by your collar bone, in the deep part of your throat. I think anyway.