help !!!! blood in urine

Has anyone around 38 weeks experience blood in there urine & Dr not to not be worried ....i was spotting yesterday lost my mulcus plug the other day??
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
No i didn't our er would just send me to the hospital where they deliver babies to be checked she didn't seem worried i guess since i lost my plug she said it might be my bloody show...
Helpful - 0
Didn't you go to the er? That's crazy they didn't think of that as a possibility, maybe it's bc you're so far along. How is the pain now?
Helpful - 0
I have all them  symptoms but the thowing up ...
Helpful - 0
Really? Bc that's how it is terrible back pain to the point you can't get comfortable at all, you throw up, can't get any pee out but feels like u have so much pressure down there..its really painful
Helpful - 0
Im not having any signs of a urine infection an my urine came back clean at the Dr ..today
Helpful - 0
Its funny u say that cause yesterday i was in sooooo much pain all in my back ..
Helpful - 0
I had blood in my urine when I was 24 weeks went to er they said I had a bladder infection but then two days later I had a kidney stone stone attack (had one with first pregnancy also) and had to stay in hospital so not sure if I really had bladder infection or was just trying to pass a stone.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community