Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

help i had a miscarriage

HELP! oki took 2 hpt and i found out i was pregnant on the 24th of oct. 2010 . 2 days befor that i was spoting very lightly. i went to the doc the 26th and my blood tested pos. and they also said they couldnt find a heart beat. and told me to come back the next day to see if it was growing. well that night i started cramping and had a miscarriage... i was bleeding for almost 2 weeks and passed everything with no d-c. but its now nov. 8 and i still havent had a period and im not using protection. MY QUESTION... can i get pregnant again befor i start my period? i really hope i can. please help im in germany with just me and my husband and i really need answers.
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
1303813 tn?1303159362
Yes you can, I had an MC back in april, I got pregnant the SAME WEEK and I turned 30 weeks yesterday.
You're more fertile after a Miscarriage, termination and birth.

So yes it is possible, but you periods can also take a while to come back and or regulate (they might be irregular for a while) It took my best friend 6 months to get her first period after a Miscarriage.

Have you had a negative Pregnancy test after your Miscarriage?

x
Helpful - 0
1384583 tn?1288991489
hi hun
well you could have released an egg sometime in the 2 weeks u were bleeing they do say your more fertile after a miscarriage hope this helps and im so sorry for your loss :) *hugz*
Helpful - 0
1027094 tn?1327429732
I think it is possible to get pregnant again without a period. OR sometiems after a miscarriage you periods will be messed up for a while.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.