help i had a miscarriage

HELP! oki took 2 hpt and i found out i was pregnant on the 24th of oct. 2010 . 2 days befor that i was spoting very lightly. i went to the doc the 26th and my blood tested pos. and they also said they couldnt find a heart beat. and told me to come back the next day to see if it was growing. well that night i started cramping and had a miscarriage... i was bleeding for almost 2 weeks and passed everything with no d-c. but its now nov. 8 and i still havent had a period and im not using protection. MY QUESTION... can i get pregnant again befor i start my period? i really hope i can. please help im in germany with just me and my husband and i really need answers.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Yes you can, I had an MC back in april, I got pregnant the SAME WEEK and I turned 30 weeks yesterday.
You're more fertile after a Miscarriage, termination and birth.

So yes it is possible, but you periods can also take a while to come back and or regulate (they might be irregular for a while) It took my best friend 6 months to get her first period after a Miscarriage.

Have you had a negative Pregnancy test after your Miscarriage?

x
Helpful - 0
hi hun
well you could have released an egg sometime in the 2 weeks u were bleeing they do say your more fertile after a miscarriage hope this helps and im so sorry for your loss :) *hugz*
Helpful - 0
I think it is possible to get pregnant again without a period. OR sometiems after a miscarriage you periods will be messed up for a while.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community