Pregnancy Community

holidays :/

I think I know why i hate Christmas it's cause I have yet to have one where people don't fight n argue. I couldn't even stand to decorate the tree my back started hurting and I had to sit down and my fiances mom fiddling with the tree and Idk it didn't look that good I'm too Tierd for holidays I have to meet his family this weekend I don't even want to I feel miserable I can't handle this I'm always Tierd I'm only 33+4
Yeah I'm 33+3 and I'm tired all the time too. I push through it though cause I'm nesting like crazy, but Christmas ***** for me too. I feel you in not wanting to spend time with his family, I literally just wanna hang out here with my mom and not leave the house at all lol
Worse I'm on bedrest so I'm not to be up anyways and it's making me more Tierd then I intended to be