MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

hot bath

Hey im ftm 17w 3d last night I took a bath it was a little hotter than I have been taking them laitly but not to hot for my body to handle  before when I would relax I would feel like 1 or 2 jabs to my tummy from baby. Since the bath I havnt felt anything could I have hurt baby or am I just going crazy?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Right. I am that way too. But it's better to be cautious then go on nonchalantly about everything nd something happen ya know? I'm a worry wart. Always have been.
Helpful - 0
Yea thanks It was turnning my hands red so I added some cooler water I didnt feel like I was to hot by sweating but my heart was pounding idk im just a nervose nelly I just dont want to hurt the baby
Helpful - 0
I take baths all the time. It's the only way I can relax. I take warm to hot baths. I make sure it's not hot enough to turn my skin pink or red is usually my rule. If my skin changes a significant amount of color then I feel like its to hot for me nd in turn to hot for the baby. If you can feel your body temp rising to the point your sweating in the tub then it's to hot for you nd baby.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community