Pregnancy Community

how did u find out you were pregnant

I wanna here your find out stories I found out when I hit my first dear in September only the back end of it no damage but it felt strange like someone punched me in the belly lightly and I also had a quick flash of going into labor
well i actually felt pregnant i was. feeling full all the time and wore out like i never took a break so one night i was having bad chest pains me and my mom went to the er they ran tests(blood test) nd BOOM i was 9 weeks pregnant.!!
I found out I was 8 and a half and I only have a week and a half till I'm due here he needs to come out now
NEW YEARs I found out and it changed my whole life
u so lucky im due nov 20th but congrats i hope everything goes smoothly as possible nd you have a healthy baby boy!!!
I just knew.. I had a gut feeling and I went with it. Now I'm 15 weeks.
I was feeling nauseous and dizzy. Then me and my hubby decided to go get a pregnancy test, we didn't expect for it to come out positive... a couple seconds later it said 2-3 weeks. We were in shock, but the good kind. We were kind of nervous though, cause it's our first. But luckily we both have a loving family :) and guess what?? We found out on my birthday, it was the best birthday blessing ever!! I'm now 22 weeks with a baby boy... it was confirmed two weeks later by a doctor.. We anxiously await our little bundle of joy!!
I was planning a girls trip to vegas i was gonna turn 21 a week before started getting nauseous and was expecting my period that same day felt kinda of wierd so i took a test and waited a minute i looked back at it and didnt see nothing left it on the bed came back couple minutes later positive and now i only have 11days to go♥
I was repulsed by smoking and alcohol and had really bad spots that wouldnt go across the T-zone. Took a pregnancy test and now im 13w... found out about 4w i think...
I had no appetite, wanted to sleep all the time,and felt sick to my stomach. I was in denial so I waited a while to take a test but eventually after no period I knew I was pregnant and was shocked because this is the second time I have gotten pregnant on birth control but God knows whats best and im super excited!!!
I had no idea except a missed period. My boyfriend at the time kept making comments because my period was a week late. I didn't believe him. I found out at exactly 5 weeks. I only have 13 days left!
My period was late but I was super stressed out so I thought that was the culprit.  Besides sore breasts I had no other symptoms. My aunts bday was coming and we wete going to get really drunk lol but something told me to take a test b4 I went. I had texted inconclusive about 2 days prior anyway this one came back positive . Both lines was dark and appeared immediately! I was amazed nervous and happy all at once. My hands was shaking so bad I dropped the test lol. Im 11 weeks today and cant wait till November
I knew bc of my dog he usually roams freely but he started being really attached to me,  laying his head on my stomach at night and sitting at my feet everywhere I go when my bd noticed this he made me take a test and what do ya know I was lol