Pregnancy Community

how often are you aupposed to get an ultrasound

My last one was jan 19th i was 19 weeks and 4 day ill be six months thursday the 19
You usually only get 2 ultrasounds. One at around 12 weeks and one around 20 weeks.
I got one at 8 weeks, then a 12 weeks n next week at 19 weeks ima have a gender ultrasound
Depends  on your dr and insurance.  I got 5.
k_cole yh normally 2 with a low risk pregnancy and so your 24weeks because thats 6months
I had one with one pregnancy and two for another.  That's it.  :>)
As said, depends on doctor and insurance. My insurance only pays for one if no medical necessity for more. My doc usually only does one. Two if there's any question of how far you are. The normal one is done around 20wks
I only got 2 one at 20 weeks and one at 37 weeks. I would have gotten another at 15 weeks bit I didn't see a doctor till I was 19 weeks
I got one at 8 wks and im currently 18 weeks and dont get one yill im 22 wks
Got one at 12, one at 20 (gender) one at 32 because at the 20 week his right kidney looked larger than it should have been, he's all good :) amd one at 42+ because I was over due and they wanted to check his amniotic level
I got one at 17 weeks and just had one at 33 weeks beCause they said I was measuring too big...just depends some only get one
I got one at 7 weeks to figure out my due date, one at 12 weeks, and my gender ultrasound at 20. I'm 38 weeks now and haven't had one since week 20.
I'm in the UK and I have one every 4 weeks, just had my 28 week one