Pregnancy Community

how soon after implantation bleeding can i take a test?

well i think what i had was implantaion bleeding it was light light brownish color and lasted 3 days and there was a little bit of light red once barely anything though sorry if (tmi) i ended my period on the 13 it was 7 days long so this bleeding or whatever u want to call it started 9 days after it ended the one basic reason im so confused i didnt have any of this when i got prego with my 1st baby she is 6 months old and ive only got my period twice sence having her.. also have had a little slight cramping really bad  the 2nd day of the discharge than nothing really sence..
you can test now hun!!! Good luck!!!
I took a test today and it was negative but I think it was too soon I'd only be like a week pregnant if I was anyway.
Tests can accurate show pregnancy two weeks after you last had sex. If what you had was actually implantation bleeding, that means the hormone is being released and should rise enough to give a result with the next few days, if not sooner.
I don't know exact days that I have sex but that stuff stopped after the 3 days imma try to wait till the 3rd to test again nd know for sure
Well today is the second weirdly iv had a lil more spotting the past two days my period is gonna be here anytime between tomaro and the 6th so well see
Today is the 4th and I'm still barely spotting I took a test this morning and it said no I just don't know if it can be wrong or if something else is going on