Pregnancy Community

how to induce labor?

I'm 39 weeks today and was wondering some good ideas to help induce labor
I'm also 39 weeks pregnant today I hear primrose pills r good haven't really looked into it tho. U should Google it and see what pops up
Walking around, eat dates(dry fruit)
Walking around, eat dates(dry fruit)
Iif ur baby is not ready nothing is going to work i have tried with my previous pregnancies  didnt work anything at all and had to have induced its my 3 rd and 38 weeks pregnant  i hope thos time my labour start naturally
good luck woth it pregnancy
Sex, lots of pineapple, try walking one foot on the curb and one off, its suppose to help open you up. I've heard dancing all crazy also helps.
Nothing you eat or drink is going to do anything. That's all myth. The only proven scientific method is nipple stimulation and that might work if you're body and baby are ready.