Pregnancy Community

implantation bleeding or period?

how can i tell the difference of implantaion bleeding or my period. my period is due around the 12th and today (6th) i have some spotting. i havent fully started yet, but also i took plan b on the 29th and it said it can screw up your period. how am i supposed to know if im pregnant or my period is starting early b/c of that pill...
You take a test. That's the only way to know. And implantation bleeding is usually sooner than your expected period and much lighter and not bright red.
well it started today and it wasnt much, now its more like a period. bright red... i think i will still take  a test when i stop bleeding. my period isnt due until around the 12th but i think maybe that pill has something to do with it.
It's probably Plan B. I don't recommend using that again.
i really need some advice people , i had 8 pregnancy test all positive , my breasts are sore and have white dots around them , yesturday  i had pink discharge not heavy AT ALL BUT TODAY I AM HAVING PINKY REDY COLOUR HAVE I HAD A MISSCARIAGE , IM NOT REALLY IN PAIN .IT IS LIKE MY PERIOD AND GETTING HEAVIER , I HAVE LIKE PERIOD PAINS.
if u had 8 positive tests i say you were pregnant