Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members

implantation bleeding or period?

how can i tell the difference of implantaion bleeding or my period. my period is due around the 12th and today (6th) i have some spotting. i havent fully started yet, but also i took plan b on the 29th and it said it can screw up your period. how am i supposed to know if im pregnant or my period is starting early b/c of that pill...
5 Responses
You take a test. That's the only way to know. And implantation bleeding is usually sooner than your expected period and much lighter and not bright red.
well it started today and it wasnt much, now its more like a period. bright red... i think i will still take  a test when i stop bleeding. my period isnt due until around the 12th but i think maybe that pill has something to do with it.
347484 tn?1213309338
It's probably Plan B. I don't recommend using that again.
i really need some advice people , i had 8 pregnancy test all positive , my breasts are sore and have white dots around them , yesturday  i had pink discharge not heavy AT ALL BUT TODAY I AM HAVING PINKY REDY COLOUR HAVE I HAD A MISSCARIAGE , IM NOT REALLY IN PAIN .IT IS LIKE MY PERIOD AND GETTING HEAVIER , I HAVE LIKE PERIOD PAINS.
if u had 8 positive tests i say you were pregnant
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.