MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

in the hospital again :(

Second time in a row I'm at the hospital for blood gushing out. I'm 26 weeks and I Will be entering my third trimester tomorrow. My cervix is still closed but he said it's bleeding which is not a very good thing I'm so worried because this has been a problem since March and I need some closure. Any of you ladies gone through the same thing and didn't have a preemie? Last week I had to get steroid shots to mature his lungs just in case he wants to come early. Ugh I'm a ftm and I'm just scared
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thank you ladies. My son is just trying to come out or something it's just the fact that he's trying to escape so early. They said he's very active and more mature than most babies at 26 weeks so Idk lol
Helpful - 0
I believe baby will come out fine. Good luck
Helpful - 0
Im sorry you're going through this. I haven't been through this but I want to let you know I had a micro preemie. I delivered at 27 weeks. She spent 3months in the NICU. She was 2lb 3oz when born. Yes it's scary and stressful. My Athena will be 2 in August and she is perfect. She came home with no machines and has had no problems what so ever. Preemies are fighter's. While I hope you don't have to go through it, if you do go early
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community