Pregnancy Community

induction update

No cervadil. Just straight pitocin. Please pray everyone I don't get a c section. Please. I'm scared cause I'm still a 0
Sending prayers your way and everything will turn out great!
Good luck sweetie!!!!
I'm already doubting my ability to go natural :( they iv hurt
Aww hunny I hope it all works out for u... just keep focusing on ur baby I'm sure all will be fine. IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!
Sending prayers your way, hope everything goes smoothly, and good luck! :)
Good luck! I'm sure everything will go great! I will pray for you an baby! =]
good luck.    and remember if it does go to a c-section, it's not the end of the world, and it's not your fault.    I wanted a vaginal birth more than  anything but ended up with a section.  It doesn't take away from you being a good momma x
He's wanting me to go fast. Already tried to break my water being at a 0 and couldnt
Good luck, you can do it... honestly speaking as long as the baby makes it safe in to this world thats what matters! I wish you and baby the best!!!
Babe all the best no matter hat way you bring her in the world just be strong either way you can do it
Contractions are about 2 minutes apart
Has your water broke yet
No they're gonna check me at around 10. She said she's.kinda flat like her heart rate there's no a lot of variation. I'm starting to worry
)): good luck girl. I think everything will be ok!
if they're two mins aort you should be starting to dilate, hen they broke mine, they started straight away at 3mins apart lasting 40 secs and in 9hrs I was fully dilated x
Good luck:)
You can do this Mamma!! You do what you have to do, it doesn't make you any less of a Mamma.
I was the same way.then all of a sudden I went from 0 to 3.then 3 to 6. And 6 to 10..good luck!
It took 26 hours for me to dilate with the pitocin to have my daughter, you can do it! Good luck!
I need to pee but they're making me wait -.- like really
Good luck momma!
I wish he wouldn't try and rush you! If he breaks your water too early then it could cause infection! But not trying to be negative I just know you don't want a section! Soooo happy for you I hope it all goes perfectly :))))