Pregnancy Community

insecure after baby or double standard?*?

Y can guys add watever skirt girl as a friend on social media but they wouldn't dare approve of their women dressing tht way or posting those pics??? Is it because men can't help but look although they may not touch?? Idk I'm sooo nt feeling ny baby dads fb right nw!!
Slutty girl!!!
My husband and I have discussed this alot.
guys will see a girl like  that and stare. Yes, they think the girl is hot. But is that the type of girl you want as your wife, raising your  children, handling the household? No. So while they will look they by no means have any intention in touching or even really wanting. They.just.... Notice those girls. It's like a Winona bad boy fantasy. ;) try not to stress it, or if it bothers you that bad, request he remove her or them.
*a womans bad boy fantasy
My babydad will not dare to make a fb cause he knows I'll freak lpl
Thank u ..ur so right