Pregnancy Community

is it safe

so called the dr about the bleeding after a bm (tmi i know ) and she perscibed me medroxyprednosone  10mg 1 time a day but im a lil scared cause in the instructions it says not to take in the 1st four months of pregnancy what do i do oh i am 5 weeks 4 days
well if the doc.prescribed it i guess its okay. do more research online about it first. sometimes its good to have a sec opinion.good luck
Do you have a lot of bleeding? I know in early pregnancy you get really constipated and so a little blood can be expected with that.
no not at all but i have had 2 miscarriages it all very scary we really want this baby the blood is a pale pink to maybe a pink to sometimes a oarngish brown i know it veries in color but we just dont want to get attach to this baby to loose it it almost killed our relationship last time i lost the baby the blood is there between 7am -9am when ever i go to the bathroom but its only one time in that time period its really weird and this has happend since sunday i really dont get it anyone who can help shead some light on this supject would be great  
I assume it's rectal bleeding by the way. If it is and it's only small amounts of blood I doubt that would cause a miscarriage.

You can always call your dr back and discuss taking a drug that is not recomended for the first trimester. Find out what the risks and benefits are before deciding to use it.
well when i wipe its not from my rectal area its from my vagina i know cause i have checked multiple times and she said it was ok and only used for the 1st 12 weeks and she said its nothing to worry about but i am still worried plus it helped me with the nasea today normal it last all day and today was the 1st day i didnt have it i just hope i dont misscarry this one
What is the medication for? In other words, what is it supposed to do or specifically treat?