Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

is it to early to start a labor list

I'm 21 weeks in 2 days pregnant I never did this with my other kids so I'm kind of embarrasse about it but it good because anything can happen
11 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
7552771 tn?1469929649
If you go to my journals there's a link to a template you can print out. Or you can Google birthplan templates.

They start out with like who is allowed in the room while you labor. Who is your birth coach(like the baby daddy or a parent) will you have a doula.

Then there's all types of things. Positions you want to use. Birthing props. Pain med options. Circumsision options if it's a boy. Do you want automatic skin to skin or do you want baby bathed first. Umbilical cord options. Daddy or someone cutting umbilical cord. Breast feeding options. Intervention options.

There's a lot you can miss so I'd say look up a template
Helpful - 0
Google birth plan checklist and a bunch will come up and you can choose which one you like and print it out :)
Helpful - 0
Okay thanks @majo
Helpful - 0
Google
Helpful - 0
Like how do I make a birth plan I really don't know where to began  @erciatoday
Helpful - 0
7552771 tn?1469929649
What do you mean?
Helpful - 0
Umm like how can I start it off I'm confuse @ericatoday
Helpful - 0
7552771 tn?1469929649
Its fine I was just making sure. I didn't make one with my first either because I didn't know what I wanted. I just thought whatever the doctor says its what I should do. I didn't even know any options. But this time I've learned a lot and I did my birth plan at 20 weeks. I started with a template I found online then revised it for myself. I have the link for the template in my journals.
Helpful - 0
This is a new phone I have sorry it move fast and type things
Helpful - 0
Yea I'm mean a birth list sorry @ericatoday
Helpful - 0
7552771 tn?1469929649
Labor list? Like a birth plan?
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.