Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
1384583 tn?1288991489

is there any hope

i was just wondering if there is any hope out thr at all?? im 27 years old and have had trouble concieveing up until 3 years ago.....now i get preggo faster and faster it seems like,ive had 3 miscarriages and 1 ectopic with the ectopic i had to have a shot and surgery thank god they were able to save my tube....any how i just feel liek there is no hope at all since every pregnancy has been a failed one on top of that weve been going to the fetility clininc and all test have came back normal =(( uggggggggghhhhhhh this is so hard!!!!
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
906115 tn?1344200509
there is always hope! I would not believe that all is OK though if you have mc like that, something has to be up!

THey check your progesterone? Maybe they should put you on it the night after you O till AF anyways to help, it does help! and it can't hurt. Also have they suggested trigger shots to help you not mc? THere is a fertility forum with woman in your case too.

My sis has had a hard time and I have seen what she has gone through and I have mc too, it is never easy! Glad they could save your tube! I only have one tube myself. I had a triple burn and cut then got a reversal to get pregnant afer they found out why I had all first 4 babies early, progesterone, now 4 months ago I finally gave birth to a full term baby for the first time! It felt good. THe little girl I had before him was born at 23 weeks and did not live long. I never lost hope and neither should you!

Also I would suggest getting a natural stone of yellow color and keep it in your pocket and on you at all times! It does help and have energies to help conception! The first month I had mine I had th ebest cervical mucus I have ever had and got pregnant! Sounds silly to some but I know it helped me!
Helpful - 0
598319 tn?1282102140
I would wonder about progesterone too, and possible clotting factor issues.  I am so sorry you've been through all that, I'd consider getting a second opinion.  Good luck honey!  
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.