Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members

is there anything else?

is there anything else that it could be? here are the symptoms: throwing up in the mornings, random nausea periods throughout the day, constant headache, random dizziness, back cramps, abdominal cramps, sore breasts, constapation, constant hunger and craving very unusual things, and complete exhaustion 24/7.
5 Responses
yea i have the random dizziness, nausea, headaches, sore breast, constant hunger, and the exhaustion
615752 tn?1361871586
It is possible that ur pregnant. Take a HPT to make sure. When are you supposed to get your period? If your late then it could very well be that ur pregnant. Just take a test to make sure.
i was late but by like a day, but its weird ...its lighter than usual way lighter...i will take the test i just needed some advice [thankx]
i guess i just want to know if there is ANYTHING else it could be. i already think i'm pregnant but wont know for sure for a couple of days. If anyone thinks it could be something else, please let me know.
283175 tn?1295540865
You could be pregnant or your period is on the way.frustrating as it is give it a few more days,and test first thing.best of luck.
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.