Pregnancy Community

itchy stomach

Soo my tummy n breasts are soo itchy!!! I just want to scratch like a dog with fleas! :( will I start getting strechmarks? I haven't scratched I kind od massage them away or use my fingertips I've been applying coco butter like crazy just in case I do start getting strech marks. I'm 18 weeks and 4 days does itchy skin lead to strech marks or does it depend? What can I do the lotion doesn't help much either.
Mine lead to stretchmarks like crazy and then my stomach burned and itched even more.
Nooo!! :( I was hoping mine doesn't and still hoping lol ill just have to wait n see
I hear ya! My belly has been the same way the past few weeks. Theyve been starting to lead to stretch marks right under my belly button :( as weird as it sounds my friend told me to try taking an ice cube and rubbing it on the area to stop the itchyness. Luckily for me the lotion helps the itch enough that I havent tried it
Yes it really leads to them...drink tons of water and apply olive oil or bio oil or vitamin e allllll day and it may work. I never got a single dang stretch mark until my last month of pregnancy with my first child ugh
Go get some bio oil and bathe in it lol I use it evrrymorning and night when I get out of the shower I used to be super itchy until I started using it whick was around 17-18 weeks and I don't have any stretch marks
Bio oil. Can I get that at a drug store? Walgreens? Walmart? I really need to get it bcuz I really am trying to not get strech marks lol I gotta be looking like a dime after delivery lol haha I wish.
I'm 22 weeks well two days until I'm 23 weeks and I've been getting itchy as well that does mean stretch marks are coming unfortunately but its apart of pregnancy .. & oil helps better then lotion Ive heard .. you can get them anywhere like cvs walgreens target Wal-Mart.  Apply it All the time . Hope I helped :-)
My mom told me to not itch no matter what
.cause that will bring the stretch marks on..
.
Stretch marks are genetic so if youre gonna get them you're gonna get them regardless of what you do or use. But keeping stomach and breasts moisturized will help with the itching.
Ugh I couldn't help it I scratched lol and I got ton if them on the front of my belly I couldn't help it though lol.