Pregnancy Community

itchy....

I'm super itchy for some reason. Its like all over my body it keeps coming and going. Its aggravating me. I already took a shower today. Should I take another one?
I have the same problem. My skin has just been getting so dry lately that I use cocoa butter and aloe vera baby lotion about 3 times a day. For me it helps alot!
The last time I used coco butter I got bumps all where I put it. The bumps were puss filled really gross. So that's out
I was really itchy with both of my pregnancies. Increase your water intake and try baby oil after your shower. I also could not use cocoa butter.
cocoa butter has always made me rash. so I cant use it. havnt experienced itching yet. im guessing the itchiness is the stretching of the skin and have been warned heavily not to scratch it.
Try aquaphor. It's helping me a lot with the itchy dryness. If you notice a rash though call your dr.
Yesterday i had talked to my doc about the same thing im and using benedyrl itching cream