Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members

itchy....

I'm super itchy for some reason. Its like all over my body it keeps coming and going. Its aggravating me. I already took a shower today. Should I take another one?
6 Responses
I have the same problem. My skin has just been getting so dry lately that I use cocoa butter and aloe vera baby lotion about 3 times a day. For me it helps alot!
The last time I used coco butter I got bumps all where I put it. The bumps were puss filled really gross. So that's out
5691681 tn?1375738948
I was really itchy with both of my pregnancies. Increase your water intake and try baby oil after your shower. I also could not use cocoa butter.
6265786 tn?1386117258
cocoa butter has always made me rash. so I cant use it. havnt experienced itching yet. im guessing the itchiness is the stretching of the skin and have been warned heavily not to scratch it.
Try aquaphor. It's helping me a lot with the itchy dryness. If you notice a rash though call your dr.
Yesterday i had talked to my doc about the same thing im and using benedyrl itching cream
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.