Pregnancy Community

itchy

I recently had unprotected sex with my bf and the day after my vagina lip was getting itchy. I looked at it and it was little swollen and had these white spots/blister like.  I'm getting scares I'm 18weeks pregnant... any advice?
Go get checked for any STDs first off just for your and your baby safety.
Yeah I'd go get checked out.
You need to get checked for STI's. yYour baby could be at risk
Ummmm have a serious talk with ur boyfriend and both of y'all go get checked asap
It sounds like the hpv virus i had ended up getting it and my doc said it was nothing to really worry about that most people who are sexualy active havr it but it prolly wont go aeay until after you have the baby because your amune system is vary different.
Thats not an STD !!! Sounds more like a yeast infection, which is common for pregnant women, & sex just irritates it.. Trust me i was worried just like you until the doctor told me what it was. Just get some cream for yeast infections & it will clear up in no time !!