Pregnancy Community

iud

What's the IUD birth control like? I'm debating between that or the implanon/nexplanon.
Bump
I'm not a fan of birth control. But everyone I know who has or had the IUD hated it and complained.
The iud almost killed me with a very serious infection.
I'm in the same boat. I've heard bad about both. Its so confusing.
I've had the implanon I only kept it for two years though instead of 3. I love it. I didn't get a period for the whole two years. I was just curious about the IUD cause I know it last longer but doesnt sound too good so I'll just stick with the implanon I had a good experience with it when I had it
Iud worked fine for me i got it after birth and had it for 5 years, but iddly enough, towards the last year i started getting TERRIBLE cramos and a muh heavier period. IDK if i would get it again