Pregnancy Community
Hi ladies! Anybody getting the iud after pregnancy or anybody have any problems with it before????
Had it b4 for 4 years. Took it out to get preggo. Planning on going back on.
I'm getting it after baby's born!
I had it before and ended up taking it out due to it causing severe pains for the entire time I had it in which was close to a year. When they went to take it out it had grown an infection on the string in my cervix :( then when me and my husband went to conceive another baby it took us over a year to get pregnant with this baby. I won't get it again it was literally the worst birth control I've ever seen. I've had a friends fall out and another on it got lost and had to have minor surgery to get it out and another one who ended up with the dang pelvic inflammatory disease you can get from it. I personally won't ever get it again or recommend it to anyone ever
O wow