Pregnancy Community

job interview at 29 weeks

So I was laid off from my job at 23 weeks. I have been looking for a new job and I have a phone interview coming up. Being 29 weeks how should I tell the company I'm having an interview with? Or should I not even tell them. I feel dumb starting a new job when in less than 80 days o will be out of work for a bit. But sitting at home not working is driving me nuts
I worked until I was 34 weeks (that was when I got laid off) but if you feel like you can do it they can not discriminate so I would tell them.
With such little time Id honestly look into like babysitting jobs or temp jobs. They can't fire you if you don't tell them, but by the time you hear back and do paperwork and start training, the baby will be here before you know it!
I wouldn't tell them because no, they can't discriminate, but... They could easily say they found someone more fit for the job.
See and I'm still able to do just about everything normally. Other than trying to shave... that's a different problem on its own. But physically I can stand, sit and do everything else just like I have always done.
Yeah! And most woman can their whole pregnancy, but for some jobs, they have a probationary period and can technically fire you for any reason... You sign a form if they have it when you start working... So I think a temp job would probably work better than looking for like a permanent job since you're so late in your pregnancy