Pregnancy Community

junk food

How many of you eat junk food? I LOVE chocolate and ice cream!!! Grrr I feel so guilty for eating snacks instead of snacking on fruits n veggies which I do too but it's like I must have cookies and ice cream everyday lol Am I the only one? I really am way too over educated on pregnancy for my own good, it makes me worry about everything! My midwife probably wants to smack me lol She should take part blame though, she was my teacher in nursing school as well lol
Lol i had a craving for those little banana candy marshmallow thingy! At the time it was a big craving so i got a big bag....but half of it ended up in the trash lol i ate maybe two hanfuls in a couple weeks and the rest went hard lol
im all about pizza && fast food all very unhealthy but its the only thing i wanna eat if i don't get it ill go hungry all day nothing else tastes good anymore
Yes. With my daughter I Ate cheesecake every day! Lol. This pregnancy I'm all over the place.
I've been craving oreos lately jus the cookie part not the filling i jus got done eating a pack nd i already need some more
Definitely not the only one. I have to have something sweet!
Try chocolate frozen yogurt with fresh strawberries or raspberries... Soo good and not too bad for ya
Lately I've been all over ice cream sandwiches.
Im guilty too vanilla icecream & sour candy
...chocolate chip cookies are now the most yummiest things ever
....today i bought pringles cookies from pepridgefarm the butter ones with chocolate filling & popcorn with caramel almonds &pecans

....i couldnt resist!!

I need rasberries strawberries & watermelon now..

Preganancy is crazy but an amazing gift:)
I was an still am like this. All about sweets and fast food..buuutttt now i recently gained destational diabetes. And gained 80 lbs this pregnancy its very very unhealthy if you let.it get the best of you, sadly i.did
Ice cream omg! I think that is my main craving :) but with junk food like crisp etc I eat in moderation. Long as your eating healthy too what's it matter, happy mummy happy baby :)
Aww yess this makes me feel so much better and less guilty lol I did switch ice cream to frozen yogurt just to make myself feel a little better about nutrition lol but ughh a coupe weeks ago I went through 20 kit kat bars with 6 days lmao i try to buy dark chocolate so that I get some antioxidants lol
I just want milk lots of milk.