Pregnancy Community

kidney stones

Iv had afew kidney stones in the past and it is n absoulte living hell. When i first found out i was pregnant i would joke like " watch im gonna get one while im pregnant" well its no laughing matter now that im 17 weeks and pretty damn shure i have one. Less sever then the previous ones but i do fear it becoming more sever.my question is, does anyone know what they do for them during pregnancy? Befor they just threw a script of percs at me and idpass it on my own. But theres nothing i can take and they cant do xrays.. what do i do???
bump!!!!!
There are safe antibiotics that you can take. And you don't necessarily need an xray, they can check with an ultrasound. Get to your Dr straight away. Today of you can. As leaving it can harm the baby if you get an infection.