Pregnancy Community

ladies with twins

Ladies out there with twins did u have any feeling early in pregnancy that made u think u were having twins And In fact u were. And when did u find out there were two
no. didn't have any clue i was having twins until my twelve week ultra sound.
Anyone else
I called it right off the bat - and there are NO twins in my family.  My husband called it also.  I said to my husband, this time around is going to be different, I don't know why, but it is.  All I could think of was it's twins.  I tried to convince myself that there was only one (as that seemed to be realistic), but I just couldn't shake it.  My dating u/s at 8 weeks confirmed 2!
Twins run in my family and my babies fathers and I just feel like something Is different cause I keep having a pinching cramp and I have super bad Morning sickness I just feel so weird
cramps & morning sickness are normal for singles too.   However, I have heard it is worse with twins & you are very early in pregnancy.  Maybe you "know"  something....

QUICK!  is my baby a boy or girl???  hehehe. Are you ALL knowing?   kidding.

seriously... it could happen.  do you know what % your chances are?
It happens..... twins are rare.... even if they "run" in the family.... Good Luck.... If they dont run on your side of the family, then good luck with that too!