MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

losing my plug

I'm super excited I have been going through pain all day today as most of you know yesterday I had sex when swimming went walking then today I been having inconsistent cramping all damn day to the point where I was so uncomfortable I had to leave work. I came home and went walking/jogging. I just went to the bath room (TMI ALERT) and when I wiped after I pee there was part of my plug. Not much of it but I wiped again and there was some more. I'm 38+2 and thinking tomorrow I am going to go get some primrose oil and do some more walking I just want her here now
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Contractions are still 7 to 9 mins apart. The contractions are more intense though.
Helpful - 0
Still having contractions. They are now 7 to 8 minutes apart. Its been like this since last night only they were 20 mins apart. I'm hoping she comes this weekend I have a doctor appointment Monday I will be asking for a membrane sweep if she not here by then
Helpful - 0
I wish my baby would come already . I'm 38 weeks today &' have been losing my plug since I was 4 months . Good luck tho !!!
Helpful - 0
Lol I am still having them but they haven't gotten any closer. Idk how long this suppose to take.
Helpful - 0
Kyandkay I will not let them stop I am doing some walking
Helpful - 0
Jogging and bouncing on a ball is what got my contractions started before but they stopped I haven't tried since because my 3 YO is now home
Helpful - 0
Good luck :)
Helpful - 0
Lol kyandkay only if u can. My contractions are now 20 mins apart I'm going to go walking/jogging today if the rain don't stop I'm going to go to Wal-Mart and walk. I do not want them to stop I need and want them to get stronger.
Helpful - 0
I lost my bloody show almost a week ago and my plug weeks ago and nothing. Maybe I need to go jogging lol.
Helpful - 0
Sooo been losing blood and mucus all night its nasty I tell you. The contractions have picked up some but are still not close together enough for me. So when it get light outside I'm going to try some more walking to see if the contractions can pick up.
Helpful - 0
Juhnette I am still worried this won't be it lol. I'm telling I was like I have to get this baby out. I really think that walk/jog did it. I'm going to do it again on top of cleaning and see if that invokes more contractions. If not I have a doctor's appointment Monday and I will be asking for the membrane sweep. But I'm hoping by then I will b n full blown labor.
Helpful - 0
Awww im excited for you!! Im 39 weeks and nothing :(
Helpful - 0
Oh and bowel movements on top of that. I heard its the body way of getting ready. I really hope this is the case for me. In the morning I'm going to clean up and go walking/jogging again. If this is my result than she could be here soon
Helpful - 0
Welp I thought I only lost part of it now I'm using the bathroom again to see blood. It's pink in color so I know its my bloody show. My contractions have still be inconsistent but they seem to be longer. My granny is on call if I need her but I'm going to try to get some sleep.
Helpful - 0
Girl I'm so excited its like Christmas. I didn't know who to share it with. I think its because I went jogging today lol
Helpful - 0
Good luck hopefully baby come soon
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community