Pregnancy Community

losing weight :-(

I'm only 6+1 weeks and I haven't thrown up at all yet but been nauseas. I have lost 4 lbs so far :-( I hope I'm not hurting the baby. I eat lil snacks but get to nauseas to eat a meal. But i do drink about 10 large glasses of water a day so I don't get dehydrated. Any other woman lose weight before gaining?
Yeah that's super normal. I lost 10lbs with my first. You're fine. Don't worry unless your doctor worries. But most women lose weight in the begininng
Thank you :-) that makes me feel better. My doctor said for now just make sure I'm still getting fluids. But i just worry a little bit. I'm a ftm and  I had a miscarriage in December but I have kept this pregnancy longer than that one so I am hopeful with this one :-)
Im 12 weeks and lost about eight pounds