Pregnancy Community

losing weight

My average healthy weight is 60kg and I'm 161cm tall, now I'm 75kg which is overweight. I just finished the 3rd month yesterday. Is there a way to lose weight without hurting the baby? Cuz it's not healthy for me to stay in this weight while I'll gain 12kg more while pregnancy. Nothing hard or hurtful, walking is hard here since I'm in saudi Arabia and the heat reach 40c. I'm looking for healthy diet that won't hurt the baby if I do it.
Omg! In in the exact same situation as you. I have same hight and average weight and I already gained 12kgs. I live in dubai and it's getting really hot. My doctor said that I should go see a dietitian. They'll know what to recommend