Pregnancy Community

losing weight

I am a little concerned as to why i am losing weight. I lost 7 pounds, what should i do? Is that healthy?  Is it normal?
Is it from morning sickness .. Vomiting ? I lost 3 pounds
I'm almost 36 weeks and I've gained four pounds total because I lost weight earlier in the pregnancy. As long as the doctor says you and your baby are measuring fine, then it's fine.
I lost 20 pounds the first 19 week of my pregnancies from morning sickness. I just started gaining weight and I've already gained 10 pounds. So be happy your losing it because once you start gaining it your going to gain like crazy. But they say you usually lose weight with boys, and well everyone I know with boys has lost weight like crazy so if you haven't yet found out what your having this might be a good wives tale.