losing weight after delivery

Does anyone have any ideas on how to lose your baby weight. Maybe a good diet that is easy to follow........
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
"dieting" isn't recommended if you're breast feeding. It really does help that baby weight just melt right off though! I've done nothing as far as exercise (I really should) and have lost all but 2-5 lbs, and I'm pretty sure that's my bbs!
Helpful - 0
I've found the "three kids and no time to eat" diet has been pretty sucessful over the last 2 wks! Dont suppose its doctor recommended though lol!! :)
Helpful - 0
My son was in the nicu for 3 weeks and I breast pumped everyday for 2 weeks and lost weight quick. It contracts the uterus back down and pumping/breast feeding burns calories easily and quickly, I was back to my normal size in about 2 months tho, I only pumped for those 2 weeks and i didn't do any type of exercise routine or diet.
Helpful - 0
I've heard breastfeeding
Helpful - 0
I do yoga and Pilates
Helpful - 0
I love wii fit, its low impact very easy And works good if u keep up with is. Also you can do it when baby is sleeping or playing very convient
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community