Pregnancy Community

losing weight

I'm almost to 9 weeks along and over the last 3 weeks I've been unbelievably sick. I figured id just tough through the worst of it, but I got on the scale today and I've lost about 7 pounds since conception. I don't know what to do, I can't keep anything down. Is this dangerous for my baby?
A LOT of women lose weight in their pregnancy from morning sickness, at this stage your baby is getting plenty of nutrients anyway. Try eating a little here and there, fruits, apples especially, ginger ale and water really went down well for me with my first pregnancy. Make sure you're taking prenatal vitamins so your body is well nourished whether you're eating much or not, and try to stay hydrated, that's most important. I hope you feel better!
Awesome thankyou! I don't like thinking I'm starving the poor thing.
Haha, no starving at all! Wait til you get to the end and they're SO big that they're smushing your stomach, so you can hardly eat 2 bites without being full, I feel so bad haha!