Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.4k Members

losing weight?

Has anyone not gained any pounds at all during there whole pregnacy?? Just a bit concerned. I don't vomit I eat little snacks during the day and I feel great. But just not weight gained.  So just wondering if it seems ok?
9 Responses
1938799 tn?1382642943
I haven't gained anything and I'm 21+4 I asked my doctor n she said it was fine because I didn't lose my baby weight from my first daughter
My 1st appointment which was sep 5 the yweighed me i only weighed 110 my normal weight , my other appointments i was 110 & then my most recent one which was sep 30 i was 114 , i only gained 4 pounds , & my doc didnt have anything bad to say. While im here worried im not eating enough & not gaining enough ... But If they feel like yur gaing to much or not enough yur doc will tell yu.
Hope i helped  :)
1938799 tn?1382642943
Pretty much if ur baby is growing I don't think they have a problem
Yep I'm 39 w. And 10 lbs under my pre pregnancy weight. And my lil boy is nice and healthy
I lost 4 pounds and healthy.
I'm 14 weeks and have lost 20+ pounds since I got pregnant. I've asked my Dr about it and she says that as long as I'm eating and not crash dieting then I should be ok. I just can't eat the amount that I could before.
In my first trimester I lost 15lbs and my perfectly curvy figure and my nice round booty had disappeared but the Doctor said I will soon gain back my weight plus some extra lbs so nothing to be worried about. Looking forward to going back to the Gym soon :)
Thank you all for helping me out. I thought something was wrong with me. So far I lost 11 pounds and I'm 23 weeks 4 days . But my tummy seems to be growing a little.  So hopefully my bBy boy is fine in there.
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.