Pregnancy Community

losing weight?

Has anyone not gained any pounds at all during there whole pregnacy?? Just a bit concerned. I don't vomit I eat little snacks during the day and I feel great. But just not weight gained.  So just wondering if it seems ok?
I haven't gained anything and I'm 21+4 I asked my doctor n she said it was fine because I didn't lose my baby weight from my first daughter
My 1st appointment which was sep 5 the yweighed me i only weighed 110 my normal weight , my other appointments i was 110 & then my most recent one which was sep 30 i was 114 , i only gained 4 pounds , & my doc didnt have anything bad to say. While im here worried im not eating enough & not gaining enough ... But If they feel like yur gaing to much or not enough yur doc will tell yu.
Hope i helped  :)
Pretty much if ur baby is growing I don't think they have a problem
Yep I'm 39 w. And 10 lbs under my pre pregnancy weight. And my lil boy is nice and healthy
I lost 4 pounds and healthy.
I'm 14 weeks and have lost 20+ pounds since I got pregnant. I've asked my Dr about it and she says that as long as I'm eating and not crash dieting then I should be ok. I just can't eat the amount that I could before.
In my first trimester I lost 15lbs and my perfectly curvy figure and my nice round booty had disappeared but the Doctor said I will soon gain back my weight plus some extra lbs so nothing to be worried about. Looking forward to going back to the Gym soon :)
Thank you all for helping me out. I thought something was wrong with me. So far I lost 11 pounds and I'm 23 weeks 4 days . But my tummy seems to be growing a little.  So hopefully my bBy boy is fine in there.