Pregnancy Community

losing weight???

So im 24 weeks 2 days. Went to get my W.I.C started today, stepped on the scale and im weighing in at 188lbs. But had a OB appt just 2 weeks ago and I was at 195lbs. I thought pregnancy was ALL about gaining not losing weight...anywho this is my third pregnancy and its never happened before.
I was 215 when i found out i was pregnant andi lost over 20 lbs within my first 5 months ... At 36 weeks i still haven't got back up to 200 (not that i wanted to) but i think it depends on your starting weight ... Just as long as you continue to eat right the weight loss shouldn't b a big deal ... My baby is bigger than any I've ever had but i can't gain weight
Don't worry an a not of weight loss as long as both you and bubby and healthy if your doing all the right things and bub is frogging it's nothing really to worry about im also pregnant with number 3 and with all of mine I have lost bulk weight I lost 14 kg with my first and 16kg with my little girl now both of them were lg Babys 8 lb 4 and 9 lb 1 so nothing to really stress over if your eating right and are healthy don't stress be thankfully no baby weight to lose at the end of a long and fantastic experience.
The scales could be off! It's best to only keep up with your weight on one scale!
Don't worry about weight loss as long as both you and Bubby and healthy if your doing all the right things and bub is growing it's nothing really to worry about im also pregnant with number 3 and with all of mine I have lost bulk weight I lost 14 kg with my first and 16kg with my little girl now both of them were lg Babys 8 lb 4 and 9 lb 1 so nothing to really stress over if your eating right and are healthy don't stress be thankfully no baby weight to lose at the end of a long and fantastic experience.