lower back pain..?

Im having SERIOUS lower back pain.. lets see if i can describe this and it make sence. Keep in mind im only 11 wks, so obviously not any type of labor pains. But it kind of feel like knots and a TIGHT feeling. I guess kind of like it needs to be popped. Ive tried "popping" my lower back, but its just not happening. It hurts the worst when i lay on my back and when i go from lying down to sitting up. Is there anything i can do or anyone would suggest? Ive tried ice and heat aslo.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Wish I knew.. 23 weeks and my back always needs popped. When I try it makes alot of pressure and is super uncomfortable so I dont.. :-( my boyfriend rubs my lower back pushing down hard, and it seems to be the only thing that kind of helps me.  It was so bad one night I thought I was having contractions.. just move really slowly. No sudden movements. I get in and out of bed like a 90 year old. It helps alot.
Helpful - 0
Thank you. I guess im just gonna make him use his muscles from now on!! Lol. Its just the worst feeling. I swear this babies gonna make it hard for me! Lol
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community