Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
7891785 tn?1397532007

lower back pain..?

Im having SERIOUS lower back pain.. lets see if i can describe this and it make sence. Keep in mind im only 11 wks, so obviously not any type of labor pains. But it kind of feel like knots and a TIGHT feeling. I guess kind of like it needs to be popped. Ive tried "popping" my lower back, but its just not happening. It hurts the worst when i lay on my back and when i go from lying down to sitting up. Is there anything i can do or anyone would suggest? Ive tried ice and heat aslo.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
7668571 tn?1404573152
Wish I knew.. 23 weeks and my back always needs popped. When I try it makes alot of pressure and is super uncomfortable so I dont.. :-( my boyfriend rubs my lower back pushing down hard, and it seems to be the only thing that kind of helps me.  It was so bad one night I thought I was having contractions.. just move really slowly. No sudden movements. I get in and out of bed like a 90 year old. It helps alot.
Helpful - 0
7891785 tn?1397532007
Thank you. I guess im just gonna make him use his muscles from now on!! Lol. Its just the worst feeling. I swear this babies gonna make it hard for me! Lol
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.