Pregnancy Community

made labor come about !

Has anyone did anything to make their self go into labor? Like squats or exercising?  Just curious,  I'm so anxious for my little boy, I'm 38 weeks and still haven't dilated!
You can try different things like sex, walking idk about squats but I do know of a pregnancy ball. I think walking would be good. But remember your little man will come when he's ready. :)
You have to of been active through the whole of the pregnancy but it works for some n not others so it just depends if baby is even ready to come yet hun but good luck :) xx
I tried low dose of castor oil  (2tbsp and went into labor about 8 hours later. I tried it day before my due date. I heavily researched the topic- it does not cause baby to poop inside womb. It did not give me upset stomach or diarrhea. You have to just start off with small dose instead of shocking your system with a high doses like many women do. I tried castor oil at 38 weeks and nothing. It truly only works when body and baby are ready. Drank 2bsp castor oil with orange juice. Good luck mamma :)