maternity pictures

Is anyone doing maternity pictures? Like dad kissing your stomach or his hands around your stomach anything like that? If so are you getting them professionally done? Or just having a friend do it?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Yes! My boyfriend and i are planning to take professional pictures when im around 6 months! So excited (:
Helpful - 0
My fiancée and I are definitely getting pictures! We're planning on doing professional pictures done. Can't wait :)
Helpful - 0
I got a great package deal from my photographer for gender reval, maternity and new born picures. It was worth every penny they turned out amazing. But I've seen some very nice ones done by friends.
Helpful - 0
Getting pictures done and I get $10 off :) gonna have my cousin do newborn pictures
Helpful - 0
I did them. It's a fun experience. I was 28 weeks when we did ours
Helpful - 0
We are doing them and ask a close friend who does photography as a hobby also we thought it help for her portfolio only thing I asked was that I didn't want to be naked or just have a sheet covering me . a few with the dog snuggled up to my belly and the daddy of course we got some great ideas of pinterest.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community