Pregnancy Community

might seem wierd or odd lol

ok, so before i was pregnant i had a woman that was helping me stay in shape, you know, excercises, reminding me to run. and she told me to put suran wrap around my stomache to sweat out most fat/calories. can i still do that while pregnant? and how soon after pregnancy can i start excercising again?
No dont saran wrap your stomach. And thats from the movie the full monty! Lol. You can do light exercises during pregnancy but nothing on your back after the first trimester and be sure tk stretch bc your ligaments can weaken as you get further in pregnancy.
Excessive exercise can cause misscarraige i read somewhere it raises misscarraige rates by 60% because youre not suppose to raise body temperature above 102degress Fahrenheit so the saran wrap is especially dangerous! Light exercise is healthy
lol thank you guys :)