Pregnancy Community

miscarriage/ pregnancy

hi, i had a early miscarriage 4 1/2 weeks ago all was done by it's self i was told no need to see a doctor although i spoke to one over the phone. i've had no pain or problems since, we decided to get straight back in to trying, i am now 34 day's since miscarriage and although i've done 4 tests the last one two days ago, all negative can i still be pregnant and just not have enough hgc levels yet or am i just wishing too much. please help ???
There is a chance you could be pregnant if you Ovulate? Most women dont O intill they have there period. Have you had one since your m/c? It took me 5weeks to the day. and I just now Oing.

The best thing to do, is test once a week intill a + or your get your period!

Good LUck :o)
my doctor said can O 14 days from miscarriage date but still nothing, just want to either come on and try again or get a positive result drives you mad hey . thanks
I know that feeling.i got my period 30 days after mc,now just ov,i would say you gonna get af shortly..it is possible to become pregnant straight after.but if you not showing having any signs of pregnancy,dont get your hopes up,just think your not pregnant and your awaiting the af.that will relief some of the stress,the more you worry about af or pregnancy,you wont get your period.relax it be here any day.then you can try again,good luck...
thanks what is af ??
aunt flow or period
god how thick , never heard it called that.