Pregnancy Community

miscarriage??? :(

I just left the doctor I had to get more blood drawn she told me that my beta score from 2 days ago was a 9…  she said some labs wouldn't even consider that being pregnant…  and I'm week late on my period..  So what does this mean??  By the date of my last period I am 5 weeks and 3 days…  could I still have a healthy pregnancy or is this most likely another miscarriage??
Are they doing another beta on you?  That is an extremely low number sweetie.  I'm really sorry!  
Yes they called me this morning and said that the beta from 2 days ago came back braley positive and for me to go in today and do another beta test so when I got there I asked her what my score was and she told me 9 she said this is the earliest you could possibly found out she then proceed to say I bet you haven't even missed your period but I have im week late with no bleeding or. Cramping.  II'm praying for the best this is my 5th pregnancy ive had 3 miscarriages and I have 1 healthy 16 month old boy