Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members

miscarriage

Hi just had miscarriage at 10 weeks had to have d&c done then got infection had to have another d&c but still getting postive pregnancy tests...un believeable so had to go back for bloods yesterday and my bloods are still 189 so have to back again next week any advice???

This discussion is related to high hcg after second d and c -worried..
2 Responses
317019 tn?1532969186
im really sorry you are having to go through this....

there are other women who have been through this and i can say i am one of them...

it took me about 10 days to get my levels back to 0 after my procedure...every woman is different in how soon your levels will drop

is your doc monitoring your levels now? my doc had me come in for a bloodtest once a week until i finally got to 0

please let me know if there is anything i can do to help or if you just need someone to talk to email me
Thanks for the feed back my doctor is monitoring me every week was  back on wednesday 9/4/08 and their down to 21 now so hopefully by next week all will be down thanks for the support.it's taking weeks for mine to come down now i have urine infection so hope to god it goes soon bad enough losing the baby without all this ......so thanks for support.
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.