Pregnancy Community

mood swings

Am i the only one that go through mood swings like every other hour ? Or am i Just crazy ?
Your crazy haha no I go thru em tooo...lol...sometimesz I pick fightsz && other timesz I mite be cryin && otha timesz jesz depressed then back to irritated...
for me I think im more moody when I have my period cos im in pain but I've been pretty good. oh I was sleep talking a week ago yelling at my partner "wheres my stuff" lol hes like wat the??? lol doez it count if im asleep lol apart from that I've had no outbursts!  :)))
Im the same way. 20 weeks along and I will love my hubby 1 min and the next I'm yelling at him cuz his face is bothering me lol. It's normal hormone craziness
Pretty normal.....my husband is very understanding thankfully .... I feel bad about it all the time cus I lash out or can b super happy nd next minute I'm going off nd acting crazy nd next minute crying my eyes out
Im horrible..depressed or super happy..i dont get mad to often..but I cry constantly..my bf is having the anger though..i swear hes the one prego lol. Im 5wks 5days I still dont know how to control it all.an I feel the same way...crazy!!
Ha I'm horrible. Like screaming crying whining horrible. Normally I'm super mellow and happy but the past month I've been raging