Pregnancy Community

morning sickness

Hello ladies I'm 5 weeks almost 6 weeks pregnant I get bad morning sickness , headaches and heartburn . Any tips or remedies that helped you ? I'm willing to try anything !
I found tums very helpful. I tried to eat small frequent meals. I also would try to eat a few crackers in the morning while still in bed. I kept sour candies on me at all times incase I couldn't eat right at that moment, and sucking on the candy helped with the icky feeling. Drink plenty of fluids. Lemons also worked wonder for me.
Thank you I will try the crackers and I noticed that lemons help me as well I seem to be drinking lemon tea or lemonade more than usual ! .